A Jack of All Trades
And a master of most.
What do you need? Name it. Yep, I can do that!
Website Planning, Content Writing, and Basic SEO
Get some guidance on your existing website project!
- Get professional advice on concepts, aesthetic design, content organization, branding, media, hosting plans, etc. (or I can do it for you *wink*).
- Captivate potential customers with great content! I provide original content writing in copywrite and academic stylings.
- Be easily found online. I can set up basic SEO (Search Engine Optimization) or generate ideas for better Google search outcomes.
Web Design & Implementation
Get more traffic and customers with a brand new website!
- Captivate your clientele with a tailored website that’s stylish, functional, and crafted with care. I specialize in WordPress, but also Weebly and Squarespace!
- Have the advantage of a web designer with an artistic eye. As an artist, I’ll create a site for you that’s simple but not BORING.
- Let me do the heavy lifting. From registering a domain to launching your site, I got you through the whole process.
Voice Empowerment & Creative Mindfulness
Feel empowered in your voice.
- Learn to speak with conviction. These (private or group) workshops will help you to better express yourself, understand yourself, and be authentically YOU!
- Stop overthinking so dang much. Some workshops use singing circles & improv vocal lessons as a tool to get out of our heads.
- Open the left brain to expand problem solving skills and creative solutions. We’ll explore artistic-expression via music, painting, clay sculpting, crafting, etc..
Small Group & Private Yoga Classes
Find balance and centeredness! Explore specific aches and points of tension as well as mindfulness goals.
- Get outside and in the sunshine. Classes typically are in a large picturesque outdoor setting (pending weather).
- Foster community. Moderately sized group classes are scheduled for the public.
- Personalize your experience. Private small group classes, or an extended private class are available. Tailored to your specific needs.
Lifestyle & Self-Development
Currently not taking new Lifestyle clients.
Get to know yourself & start planning for future you!
- Develop a clear vision for yourself. We’ll focus on goal setting, personal growth, and having a concrete idea what you want and how to get there.
- Integrate yogic principles into your life. Utilize Yamas and Niyamas of yogic philosophy as a jumping off point for a clear life trajectory.
- Workshops take place in groups, small private groups, or one-on-one consulting.
Everything is Sliding Fee or Donation-Based
Get what you need at a price you can afford.
- Expand personal wellness without breaking the bank. Yoga should be accessible to people regardless of financial standing. That’s why all classes, workshops, and consultations are on a sliding scale – no one turned away for lack of funds.
- Enrich your personal/business development without emptying pockets. All and any web work is on a sliding-fee basis. Particularly for artists and creatives, non-profits, or any other worthy cause!
Why “Mother Soil”?
I was on my aunt’s farm and we were transplanting strawberries. Gently loosening the roots, she said to me, “but keep some of the mother soil [the original soil which hugs the roots] so that it’s not shocked in transition.” I thought about change – what it means to grow. We’re often eager to press re-do on ourselves; to shame what we wish was different. And while evolution is crucial, we want to keep some of ourselves in the process; to learn what serves us and what doesn’t, and to be gentle with ourselves along the way. It’s a step toward personal enrichment.
That’s what “Mother Soil” represents to me: providing you with great services that keep you and your core essence in mind. From building a website that accurately represents your roots and mission, to facilitating a tailored-to-your-needs yoga session, I got you.